Standalone ECU need help with new car

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

4door5g

91 N/A Supra
W58 tranny/3.9 LSD rearend
Spec stg. 3 clutch
1UZ-FE from an LS400
aluminum radiator with electric fans
custom stainless try-Y headers
custom stainless 2.5" dual exhaust with an H-pipe to 2 magnaflow mufflers
custom stainless intake pipe
SDS full stand alone EMS
PLX wide band (may remove from car)
MSD DIS-4 CDI box
honda CBR F4I coil on plug setup

heres my set up. i just got the car and it has this mis after 2/3 pedel. it runs good if you just ease into it but wants to pop and crackle if you give it much more then 2/3. now i just got the car and dont know a whole lot about it, nore can i get ahold of the builder. im really wanting to know if any one has any ideas what could be causeing this. the A/F seems good and every thing. it just dosent want to be beat on lol. also has any one else ran this same set up. or even beter know how i can get ahold of the builder of this car

theres pics and stuff in the link below
http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=569464

I doubt if we have anyone here that knows the SDS system; it's not very popular with our crowd. I think you're going to have to find yourself an SDS knowledgeable tuner to sort this one out.

Offhand, I would say with the popping you're describing, you have an ignition problem, but with the combination of the MSD box, plus the SDS box, you're pretty much on your own, and COP's aren't the easiest setup to diagnose.

How are your AFR's?

ther afr seem ok there never to crazy between 10-13 depending on where your at. im going tom to see if a local guy can tune it, or atleast take a look at everything.

80% of aftermarket ecus out there are tuned shiiiiieet
most tuners do a rush job and do not spend enough time on the cruise and idle mixtures
and what we find is if the car has idled for awhile it fouls the spark plugs

before going an dspending the money and even jsut before the tune u should fit nice new spark plugs into it

once plugs are fouled u need to replace them

well from what i can tell, when the car sees too much of a load it hits fuel cut. but if you get into it alil slower it will do what ever you want.