Need help from fellow US members, with properly running 1UZ.

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

och

So I've been battling the pinging and poor performance issue for a while on my first gen LS400. I've done a number of things to try and resolve this issue, replacing numerous parts, all to no avail. One of the things that I've replaced recently is the MAF sensor, and it still did not resolve the issues.

I still have my old MAF, and I want to know whether it's working properly or malfunctioning. I'd like to send it to someone who has a properly running LS, and is willing to install my MAF into their car, and see how the car runs with it. I will pay for the shipping to send the MAF and then for the MAF to be sent back to me. If anyone is willing to do that, please drop me a PM.

That test actually only tests the air temperature sensor within the MAF. You can cut these two wires off and cross them with various resistors to trick the ECU about the air temperature. Nowever, there's a separate frequency that the MAF generates which is telling the ECU the airflow volume.

That test actually only tests the air temperature sensor within the MAF. You can cut these two wires off and cross them with various resistors to trick the ECU about the air temperature. Nowever, there's a separate frequency that the MAF generates which is telling the ECU the airflow volume.

Yes I had a bad MAF on my 7mgte that passed the ohm test.