Nasty!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

drifty325i

Just pulled off one of the exhaust manifolds on my 1996 1uzfe front sump. and its a dam nasty peice of work lol.

Sorry for the engine being so dirty (been sitting in a garage for 4yrs!) its really a very well looked after engine under all that dust.

im not cleaning it till we have finished making the engine mounts tho.

Im also getting custom extractors now that ive seen them lol. Thoughts?

Gearbox adaptor just arive today:006:

haha and those are better than the ones I have!

If you needed to go custom because of space restrictions etc, then I know a manager at Pitstop who could make you some...

Off the shelf will probably be cheaper I would expect...

PS I may take those off your hands since I will need to be playing with manifolds at some stage...

Bad design from the start! The guy whos doing most of the work on my car is head fabricator at rangiora exhaust centre and is awesome at it. Thanks anyway dude. There aint alot of room in there lol so custom is really the way to go. Yip no probs about the manifolds if ya wan2 grab em

Was going to do cams but desided not to as its frecken expensive and i was lucky to get the later model engine with more power so hopefully it will keep me happy for a while. 1190kgs remember hehe

Yeah true, have you thought about taking it to the track? I do circuit speed events at Ruapuna, events are at leat once a month... several 1UZ's out there, one in an MX5 and one in an old Supra...