My SC400 will R.I.P..!!!!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
I may still use that Strut bar as it may just fit with the LS1...That strut bar is not very stout anyway, an ebay special... It does nothing but look good... It's a no namer brand... I think you can get the same one on Ebay for around $40.. .

There are many better and stronger tower strut bars available out there...

Here is a good picture showing the very high quality APS twin turbo system on a C6 ZO6 Corvette that made 1008hp on the engine dyno.

I post this to also show the layout of the C5 and C6 Corvettes with the engine connected to the rear mounted transmission and differential by a torque tube.

underbody.jpg

JBrady, that's a nice setup, and I've seen a setup like that in real life on a C6, needless to say it was not beaten once on that race night..... The owner said it dyno'd around 600whp...

You know the rear mounted transaxle setup is actually very nice because it places the Transmission weight in the very rear of the Vette which in turn gives it better traction... I like the idea behind that setup...

I always wondered why they gripped so well off the line...Now I know why...

jbrady, i've been looking at aps lately too. They do really nice work and their kits include everything, which means fuel and engine management, their kits might be close to headache free. Specifically i've been looking 350z/g35 kits. The forums have shown some slight tuning issues, but that single turbo kit is a bargain. One day a single turbo g35 six speed is looking to be a good sport alternative to the sc.