My exhaust has been built

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
My o2 sensor port is about 1000mm from the last exhaust port, and I bought a heater o2 sensor hoping to tune purely for cruise, but even with the heater it barely reads.
If I'm full throttle for a while then it warms up, but after cruising on the open road for a it cools down outside its accuracy range and becomes useless.

Moral of the story - $60 wasted.

My headers are a little shorter than yours and they're ceramic coated so that should hold the heat in the gas longer.

I don't have any other option other than read one cylinder on each bank which could be a bit problematic.

FWIW, AEM make a dual channel UEGO wideband that is well made, reasonably priced, and is one of the very few that can read down to 0.55 Lambda, whereas the majority of them only read to 0.70.

Not that anyone would want to run 0.55, but if you're there accidentally, or through the fault of tuning, you'd probably like to know about it, rather than have the needle sitting on 0.70 and thinking you're still OK, (but in reality it's the limit of the instrument.)

Here's a link to it: http://www.aempower.com/ViewCategory.aspx?CategoryID=81

Those headers look really sweet! Now you have me questioning my S&S headers. I have been considering Neils Headers but just havent decided.

Scott,

If you're looking at Rush headers (made by Liverpool Exhausts in Sydney) I can tell you there are some pretty dodgy joins in them. I've had two sets and both had 15mm sections of pipe stuffed into the exits of the merges that would have created all sorts of turbulance.

Moral? Have a set made by someone who cares.

Scott,

If you're looking at Rush headers (made by Liverpool Exhausts in Sydney) I can tell you there are some pretty dodgy joins in them. I've had two sets and both had 15mm sections of pipe stuffed into the exits of the merges that would have created all sorts of turbulance.

Moral? Have a set made by someone who cares.

Thanks for the advice, I just like the design of yours. I am looking for something more down that line. I currently run S&S headers but know there is room for improvment.