Motec vs Autotronice vs unichip

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

thalj

on a 2uzfe stock engine with headers and filters installed does a motec do a big difference on a unichip ?

if anyone knows this i want and answer based on exprience ..

Not sure I understand your question, but, on a basically stock engine, you would never use a Motec or an Autronic...I couldn't see the benefit vs the return. The Unichip would be the way to go in that case. Piggybacks can only work within the confines of their own programming and how that integrates with the confines and limitations of the stock ECU. So, you can fine tune to a point that the Stock ECU will allow, but not beyond those parameters, as the stock ECU will keep compensating and adjusting accordingly.

You would never use the Unichip in conjunction with either the Motec or Autronic, they can do all that is needed as stand alones themselves...And I would expect that you would use them only with either FI applications, or a major NA rebuild...

Hope that helps a little...

Ryan

two generations of piggyback tuning old all the while being limited to only the idiots that generally install them for tuning that will know nothing about your engine. plus they do less than several equivilant generation piggybacks. yet they cost 3-5x more.

unichips are utter BS plain & simple. If you want a piggyback, buy a real one. Perfect Power, E-manage, Split Second.

Attachments

• CLK DTM NUR.jpg
    CLK DTM NUR.jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 1
  • SL65_main.jpg
    SL65_main.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 1