Standalone ECU Motec Mls Ecu

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

supliment

gday guys while researching for my sc400 that i will be supercharging i came across this ECU that has been developed for the Chevy LS1 and the Lexus 1uz!!!!

check out the link!

http://www.motec.com.au/mls.htm

i will be getting this ecu and will keep you all updated on how it performs.

If you look at the bottom of that page, it says that the MLS cannot be upgraded to an M4. To my knowledge( Until today), the M4 was the cheapest standalone that Motec offered. Just by reading it some of the opions the MLS has, it sound like its a cheaper version of the M4. Before you buy it, see if it has the options for Advance tuning, Wideband, traction/launch control or the ignition expander. If it is a few dollars more than the M4, i would spend the extra cash on the to get the M4 of M48. If you buy the Motec Standalone, don't forget to buy the wiring harness loom or connector. Those things are not cheap.

I've used and tuned the M4's before on the Formula SAE cars that I help build and drive during college. Standalones have tons of capabilites, but sometimes cause you a great deal of headaches

yeah i saw that but it does say that the MLS has the same functionality as the M4.

what im thinkinig is its taliored for the 1uz and couldnt be used as a standalone on any engine like the m4??

the cost is $1450 which is only a little bit more expensive than the adaptronic!

ill be sure to have it completly sused out befor i buy it