more manual questions

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

ToyMG

I searched and read for about 6 hours now and thats just tonight.

I 'm getting mixed results on running an obd II ecm (from a 96 ls400) with no auto. I have a 1uzfe in my hilux with a r150 trans. it starts idles and runs like a top. the only codes it gives me are for the trans solenoids. but it won't rev out. it backs the timing way off around 3500 rpm but its no hard like a limiter i can sneak it higher with careful throttle control. does this have anything to do with the gearbox or have i wired something wrong.

Can some one tell me what the resistance of the trans solenoids are so i can get rid of those codes.

Has anyone put a manual in a sc or ls thats obd II with no problems?

I've gone to far for this thing not to work.
Thanks in advance
Blaine

thanks peewee helped alot no more trans codes just speed sensor and egr to contend with now.

Why would my obd 2 ecm not though a code for down stream o2s I'm not complainning since I don't have them and will save $400 not putting them in. Maybe I just didn't warm it up enough. dunno anyway thanks for your help
Blaine

With putting in the resistors, did it just get rid of the solenoid codes or did it help with any of the drivability issues you mentioned in the first post?

I'm also comtemplating using a stock ECU from an OBD2 SC400 and don't want to have any of these issues. I know people have done it before, but it seems like it was with older ECUs which might not have as many issues with these missing inputs.

actually the drivability issues were unrelated I found that the crank position sensor was cracked. New one fixed that olddly enough the ecm wasn't throwing a code for that.

So yeah it just got rid of the tranny codes