MK111 SUPRA V8

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Here are the mounts CJSupra90 made for me, and GT400

Mounts.jpg

no but im not gunna provide enough pictures to be able to copy them, They fit perfect, if you wanta set contact cjsupra90, his price is very resonable.

no but im not gunna provide enough pictures to be able to copy them, They fit perfect, if you wanta set contact cjsupra90, his price is very resonable.

Jake and Daniel alike, thanks for the props on my work and mounts. As for someone coping them form pic, by all means, be my guest, BUT I must forwarn you, the diminsions and angles are very critical due to the tight fitting nature of the UZ into the MKIII chassis, if any are wrong, it wount fit or something will hit somewhere. I spent alot of time ensuring a perfect fit especially being that the where designed and build strickly with taking dimensions and doing 3D models without ever having set the motor in the car. Speeking of that, special thanks again to Daniel (GT400) for being my (for lack of better term) "test dumby". His swap contains the first set of mounts that I made and although never had been tested for fit, fit perfectly.

On a different note about UZ / MKIII swap mount, I have just recently redesigned the mounts and had the first set of components parts cut today at work (I love having a Laser cutter at work) Sometime this week I will get around to welding them up. The hole reason for the redesign is to allow for more clearance mainly on the driverside for header primary pipes. In the supra chassis, the clearance is very tight between the engine and the steering shaft. Stock SC400 manifolds bearly fit, but headers are virtually impossible. With the new design, there will be more clearance to bring the #1 and #3 primaries down lower for more clearance with the #5 and #7 primaries to the chassis rails and steering shaft.

On a different note about UZ / MKIII swap mount, I have just recently redesigned the mounts and had the first set of components parts cut today at work (I love having a Laser cutter at work) Sometime this week I will get around to welding them up. The hole reason for the redesign is to allow for more clearance mainly on the driverside for header primary pipes. In the supra chassis, the clearance is very tight between the engine and the steering shaft. Stock SC400 manifolds bearly fit, but headers are virtually impossible. With the new design, there will be more clearance to bring the #1 and #3 primaries down lower for more clearance with the #5 and #7 primaries to the chassis rails and steering shaft.

Chris, does this move where the motor sits in the engine bay and/or how high it sits? Soon as I find a bell housing, you'll be the first person I speak with about mounts :)

from talking to chris about these the other day on the phone i got the impression it makes no placment changes just clearance changes, i offered to let him test fit them on my motor/car wile where dropping the motor in, so if we do that, well get some pics of the motor on his new mounts in my car.

we'll see, i still need the flywheel from super runner for this to happen, although im hopeing ill have it by this weekend.

from talking to chris about these the other day on the phone i got the impression it makes no placment changes just clearance changes, i offered to let him test fit them on my motor/car wile where dropping the motor in, so if we do that, well get some pics of the motor on his new mounts in my car.

we'll see, i still need the flywheel from super runner for this to happen, although im hopeing ill have it by this weekend.

Yeah, I am still waiting on Rob's flywheel to ship/arrive as well. Looking forward to pics of the new mounts!

R154, std box. Adaptor is the from THOR as is the flywheel, clutch etc. It all bolts in and works a treat.

camaro68 i'm assuming the ecu wasn't looking for the auto tranny so no check engine light. also do you have a picture of the other side trying to see what's ur clutch setup on this engine and tranny combo thanks in advance

hes useing the auto belhousing so the clutch slave is internal check my build thread i have pics of mine before i put the trans on the motor.