Project Thread Mk3 supra ttswap

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

FastNat

hello folks im currently working through getting everything together for my swap! my car is an 1986.5 mk3 in immaculate condition aside from having already rebuilt the engine and blowing it up again (love the unreliablility of it ) just getting the ol 7m and W58 out now, getting all the parts in order like the trans adapter for the r154 going in and the motor mounts and thinking of going with a megasquirt for engine management with waste spark with the eventual conversion to cop but still unsure of turbos to start i currently have a single vf39 out of a sti and looking to get another it seems like they should be good to start assuming i get it rebuilt it currently has 0 play but will probably upgrade them anyway but wanted be be certain otherwise i was looking to go with a couple of t03/4's. just trying to keep the cost down some so i can afford some better go fast parts in the future! i am a apprentice auto tech and am learning to tig weld Hoping to do most the fab myself yes theres other parts in the lis this is just me intro post

Welcome to the site, bro. Happy to have you and looking forward to seeing and hearing more about the project.