Microtech wiring help older LT8 please

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

datjas

Well I got over my Celsior loom for my boat conversion and got a second hand microtech lt8 the CPU was set up to run 4 twin post coils but I dont have them or their immediate wiring.I need help if anyone can help me with what cylinders to pair and what pairs to pair to the coils as the set up uses the factory ignitors.There is only 2 coils drivers from the ignitors so I assume two of the twin post coils are wired together.I think i understand the injectors are paired (1.7 )(2.8 )(3.5 )(4.6)correct me if I'm wrong.I have looked for wiring diagrams on microtechs site ect already and I have emailed microtech havnt had a reply yet but was hoping for some info for a bit of weekend progress cheers

I dont know the specifics of the Microtech, but to run 4 twin post coils you will need 4 igniters. You cant just pair up the coils. Did the microtech come off of a 1uz as they normally come set up from the factory to suit a specific engine.

Hi yes the microtech came off a hilux with a 1uzfe in it. I bought it already removed maybe the fella who sold it to me had it wrong about the coils ill try it just running the stock dizzys,The loom is all there with the twin ignitors wired and the injectors wired but not the coils thanks for the help.

Hi i have run the engine now must be twin dizzy set up!!
One new problem is the engine ran a little funny so i changed the polarity of the crank and cam sensors and the idle is much better,at the moment im only starting and running for a short time as the engine is not fitted as yet.But the micrtech is showing an error for the hom signal.I have used insulated sheilded pair wiring and have only earthed it to the microtech sheilding so i really doubt it it interferance.if i try to switch sensor wire polarity the engine doesnt run or runs worse,iam using the left hand cam sensor (passanger side in australia)is this correct?Thanks again