MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

stevechumo

Folks,

I'd like to say "Merry Christmas" to you all and wish you all have a nice and cozy holiday. It's been another year and lots of us have done so much to our Toys and this forum. The recession may slow us down on our Toy hobby, but I hope it won't really affect it. Spending is a way to give faith to the business investors and boost the economy, yah! A beer to you all! Cheers!!!:beerchug:

Beat me to it mate!
Merry Christmas all, thanks for making my first lextreming year so friggin' awesome
Thanks for your help guys, be ready for 'stupid questions part 2' in 2009!

Well said Steve. It's the season to count our blessings and be thankful for the things that we (still) have, and the friends and family we will always have.

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Merry Christmas everyone! The term Merry Christmas might disappear in the near future. There are groups of people are trying to make "Merry Christmas" an illegal term. Keep the Christmas spirit alive and know the reason for the season. In my family, we teach our kids the truth about Christmas. It is not about the tree, gifts, food, Santa and all those commercially motivated products. Christmas is about the celebration of a very important birthday. My wife and I teach our kids that they are only allow to have ONE gift for Christmas and the rest of the gifts they got from others will be donated to the needies. My kids are so blessed and they are learning to share their blessings with others. FYI, we don't have any electronic game, no flat screen TV and no other luxury stuffs. We are just a humble family and we count our blessings everyday. My wife and I both work around 30 hours a week each so we can nurture our kids and bring them up in a Godly way.

Once again, Merry Christmas everyone and I wish everyone globally to have a wonderful 2009.

Folks,

I'd like to say "Merry Christmas" to you all and wish you all have a nice and cozy holiday. It's been another year and lots of us have done so much to our Toys and this forum. The recession may slow us down on our Toy hobby, but I hope it won't really affect it. Spending is a way to give faith to the business investors and boost the economy, yah! A beer to you all! Cheers!!!:beerchug:

Well said Steve. Merry Christmas everyone and a Happy New Year!:beerchug:

I haven't heard of the groups around where I live, but I don't think they will get anywhere. And I hope they dont! Merry Christmas!