Merry Christmas to all Lextreme Members

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Zuffen

Super Moderator
Staff member
Seing Christmas arrives in Australia earlier than the rest of the civilised world (we don't count NZ) I thought I'd wish all Members a very Merry Christmas.

Sit back with a nice cold adult drink and enjoy yourself.

To all Member's children I hope they were good and Santa arrived.

Attachments

• IMGP0351s.JPG
    IMGP0351s.JPG
    75.2 KB · Views: 38
Many thanks for the Christmas wishes and the same back to you, Rod....I always enjoy your exchanges and learn a lot besides. Hope all is well "down under"...:eek:) Always wondered "under what"? :eek:) Best Wishes for a Happy and Prosperous New Year.

Wayne

Yes, Merry Christmas all.

Thankfully I have no kids (yet) but our family (related or friends) don't do presents anyway, we just enjoy each others company and be thankful for good health so cheers to all :)

~_~_~_~_*Happy holidays to everyone*_~_~_~_~_~

Tis the season to take advantage of all the xmas sales and buy those tools you've always wanted. :present::fest06: Take care of the family before you sneak off to work on your 1UZ/cars or trucks! =]

Wotcha Rodders and all.

Merry Christmas to all members, especially those who buy engines via me, those who help me locate a front sump and a special word to the Queen for the New Years Honours list for some bloke who is holding some rods for me!!! :eek:)

Mark

Santa got me two turbos (one still having problem with the seller and I will explain later) and he also got me a brand new Sony Laptop.....

There's never been a more appropriate time than now to hope & pray for Peace on Earth, and Good Will to All Men.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

John

w007 merry christmas all

santa will be bringing me, new radiator, gearbox cooler, thermos, oil filter, belt, and power steering lines... SCHWEET

Santa was cool this year...Got me a new Core Duo Toshiba Satellite Laptop, 2 gig Ipod Nano with dock and Bose speaker system, clothes and some other little goodies..

Thanks Santa, you jolly fat red fellow!!!:yup:

Lex - You can't go wrong with SONY...The true leader in electronics...I liked the Toshiba's Satellites and have always worked with them thru the years..They are both very good laptops...