Me moody. Never hehe

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

sideshow

Some ******* on toymods said I'm moody these days
No way maybe a wanker but not moody
Lucky I add 200 bucks to the bill when the customer mentions
Toymods
Maybe he can come and answer my phone for afew days
And then he will understand y I'm like that hahahahahahaha
Cnts on alot of forums make me laugh

Last edited by a moderator:
Water off a ducks back Jim. Some people just dont get your humour. Haha. I completely understand how you feel. Im harder to get hold of these days and hide away in a dark corner of my shop and hardly ever answer the phone. People are put on the call back list and its sometimes a week long. Otherwise I spend all my time talking to people with big dreams and small wallets instead of working with clients who accutally want to spend money with me. I'm pretty sure there are a few guys who are in the trade on here who are getting/feeling the same way.

Ive just had a customer bagging me on several forums. After a small claims hearing he's off to try for an appeal. Now Im pretty careful what I say on the internet regarding people or business as I studied up on the defamation laws pretty well as I have considered it as a course of action against him.

Cheers Mate Im off to work to wire yet another 1uz. Door will be shut and only my Wife has the cellphone number.

hehehe
i just spent abit of money getting key programmers last month
and have been studying up on how to reprogram keys and stuff
next toy ill buy once i move will be a tech2 and a nissan consult laptop
i already have a subaru monitor2 and genuine toyota laptop scanner
so might get into key programming aswell once i move to qld in 8 weeks
since xmas till lately ive had crap jobs but this last month has been one of my best
many mail order looms and nice easy jobs at work so ive been in a good mood heheheh
ive been working my ass off but getting thru alot
anyway have fun at work i have to check over a harness tonight and send to darwin as i promised it was getting sent on friday but with house stuff im abit behind so i worked fri night till midnight and will have a late one tonight
my iphone stuffed up so had to buy refurbished one yesterday so once the new iphone5 comes out im going to get a new number for after hours

i really am moody these days hehehehee
but if u do call me on my phone and say this "i have alot of money and want a good job"
then ill try not to be moody hehehe
i just have to remember to not be moody when i get home or my kids will get upset

I can (not fully) understand what you saying Jim.

You just need to remember those jobs that your now pushing away are the jobs you had when you started out and got the name you now have. :)

reason im pushing them away is that cocks think that they should only pay 300 bucks
for 2 days work
most jobs these days take longer than expected cause the cars are over 30 years old
so theres alot u cant see until car comes in
i cant over quote as ill loose the job but i cant quote too cheap as ill work for free
i just want to start learning other stuff and that way ill be working on more newer model cars as the good old conversions that i used to do afew years ago are not as common anymore thanks to the rta and their laws and with alot of info on the internet most guys do it themselves which i think is good as they learn stuff compared to people who ring me and demand the info straight away over the phone for free
thats y i wont help over the phone anymore or sell any parts
only way is to bring car to me to fit the parts i sell
and since im moving to qld in 8 weeks afew places down in sydney will have to find someone else to do their wiring
but i just turned 40 and my hands do start aching after afew long days of twisting cutting soldering etc etc so if i find a nice easy casual job i will prob take it so that when im 50 my hands wont be so stuffed
and maybe do afew days mail order wiring jobs
ill be going up to qld with an open mind and a new lease on life heheheh