mazda b2500 with lexus v8 conversion

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
yeah hilux's do have R15** gear boxes but only in the latest models the 4WD ones are R151 i think?? But the 2WD ones are expensive.

Attachments

• turbo1.jpg
    turbo1.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 13
  • turbo2.jpg
    turbo2.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 11
  • turbo3.jpg
    turbo3.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 11
Bellhousing

Hey guys ive finally got my gearbox i ended up going with a G52 box from a hilux. I jst need to get the appropriate belhousing does any1 know where to get these??? cheers.

The G and W series use the same box. There are a number of adaptor plates and bellhousings listed on trademe.

If you do a search there for 1UZ you will find flywheels, clutches, bellhousings etc.

Matt.

Hello Brook - I'm about to order another bellhousing and can often get a deal ordering two - give me a call at work and I can sort it - your old man should have my number - cheers

Totally sick

Love the pics of the mazda!!! Im doing the same,looks like it just squeezes in.
Hey Brook keep us up to date mate on how yours is going.
I'm building a mini truck,85 mazda b2000 extra cab,complete with 2inch body drop,4-link,airbags front and rear,everything shaved and going to run 20's.
Daniel, Perth,Western Oz.

Hey man, I have a 2003 mazda bounty double cab running manual 1uz. Complete project that runs and drives mint. Manual gear all from a newer bounty. It's the most awesome ute I've owned. I drive it daily