master power T4

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

vn1uz

hey guys im currently sourceing all the bits i need to start my turbo 1uz VN project
my aim is around 300rwkw with the single turbo it is a master powers T4 with a T04E front cover .5AR and a 60 trim Wheel in it . exhuast is a p trim in a .64AR
i am running a 50mm wastegate
so i should have fast spool up and the large gate should help let it breath up top
i dont want a bi turbo as the plan is to have really strong bottom end and mid range
does this power seem right ???
i will also be using nitrous on the motor at the track
i feel this turbo will be a little small for the 1uz but as i got it at a real good price i will try it to start with

Not knocking your choice of turbo but the one you have is for ornamental purposes only.
Unless you like the idea of replacing them often do not use it.
All things come with a relative price. Use a pair of tdo5's or a pair of tdo4's they are dirt cheap s/h and they could supply your 300rwkw easy
and the td04/5's are not made out of tinfoil and polystyrene.
as you can see i think the m/p turbos and xs power turbos are craptacular
http://forums.nzmmc.co.nz/viewtopic.php?t=32725&highlight=master
this link has beatiful photos of powerful vehicles running these great examples of air pumps.

hmmm funny
ive been useing there turbos for quite some time and yet to have a dud.....
as long as you get new compressor cover and the vband ex housing you sould have no issues im my experiance with then( i only use these models
turbo instalation is not something that sould be done by a novice
though i cannot explain the glued on front cover on that one of there failures i can say i have installed 15 of there turbos so far without any issue
and noone is that lucky :D

v

XS T70 is really a T3 with 70 mm compressor. I got one from XS for my replacement and sold it a week later. Their numbering and naming is very confusing. I also inspected their exterior qaulity. Its bad and its a true China Product. However, Masterpower is totally different. The qaulity is very nice and clean. For the price and quality. You can not beat Masterpower.

XS = Trash
MP = Good
Garrett= Great.

sorry to burst your bubble, but these turbos are crap. maybe value for money but i value my money. and i wouldn't buy this crap.
Each to their own, i like my car, i enjoy reliability.

ok by now, i think i'm not a novice. ok V. All day i install turbo systems, and fuel control systems and have been for a long time. The day i install a **** turbo is the day i loose a customer. People like you keep people like me in a job. And remember my customers come back.

gutted then maybe i sould stop working on planes
the difference between you and i is that when you make a mistake you loose a customer
when i make a mistake people lose lives

rather than what you think, ill stick to listening to my magnaflux results and xray's taken to ensure product i use is not damaged in any way
i also dissasemble and check seals bushing's and thrusts as i have also heard all the rumors round the net
i doubt you would put or have access to that sort of gear to give your customers that level of assurance
test results dont have opinions nor do they make petty insults when someone dosent agree with them

and as for me giving you a job.....
i think your out of your league mate
i do it as relief for bordom, i have better things to do for a living

v