Master power T70

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

dwhe009

Anyone have any experience with this turbo on a 1uzfe?

Lextreme, in your Project LS400T you seem to have a T70 with a 0.68A/R turbine and it comes on boost from 2-4k ... then all of a sudden in this article and thread you have a Garrett GT40 with Precision .68 T04E Housing and it comes on boost at 1500rpm?

I'm a little confused whether the results you posted are with the T70 turbo?

I am looking to purchase the T70 and really want to know what A/R turbine i should get?

0.68 or .82?

I have stock motor, large intercooler waiting and are looking to run 12-15psi.

Cheers for any help.

so 0.68 a/r turbine is the one you had and experienced boost first coming on at 2000rpm and 6psi at 3000 and 12psi at 4000rpm? did you then change turbo and why?

T70 is good.

Hi i have fitted a t70 to a 1uz about 2 years ago and have had no trouble with it only running 7 psi with race 2 weekends out of every month has been fault less good reliable power though the exhaust manifolds i made are another problem. I think the key to getting good early boost with them is a good large exhaust system 3.5 " or 4" i changed from a 3" straight thru system to a 4" straight thru system of much the same style. and it just comes on boost so hard now and a good 700 rpm earlier. so bigger is best when sizing a turbo exhaust.

cheers both of you.

But what turbine housings do you have and what rpm does it come on?

200sx-v8 "Now I use a Hks T51R Kai turbo, and that does not spool much later than the t70." - ok, so when?

ozvenom "nd it just comes on boost so hard now and a good 700 rpm earlier"
- ok, so what rpm?

I am trying to get specific information to decide whether to use a 0.84 or 0.68 turbine.

Thanks

It's a while since I had this turbo, so it's a bit unclear in memory. But I think it was between 3000-3500 the boost came.

I would say that the .68 housing would be the best for a stock engine. The heads will be a restriction before the turbine housing. But I'm no turbo expert in any way.

Street application. Standard heads. Modified standard exhaust headers, 4'' exhaust after turbo. 3" piping through 600mm x 300mm x 76mm intercooler. Upgraded injectors. Link ecu. Hoping for around 500hp at 15psi.

200sx-v8 It's a while since I had this turbo, so it's a bit unclear in memory. But I think it was between 3000-3500 the boost came. - so did you have the 0.68 housing?