Manual LS400

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
I've got a hand on a full kit From a turbo supra

R-154, pedals, clutch, clutch cylinder, drive-shaft, diff etc...

I'm planning to install this in my LS400.

I know there's no hole or bolt on the firewall to install the clutch pedal, could there be any other major problems? I'll probably need a custom drive-shaft?

If i use the stock ECU and let it think it's in 1st gear (with ETC on power so the ECU won't try to shift the transmission), will I be ok with the engine?

Can i swap the supra LSD gears inside the LS400 diff housing? (i don't think so...) I've made a search on the forum and no one seems to have done this in a LS yet.

My car is right hand drive and your obviously is left hand drive. Where abouts is your hand (foot) brake. In the right hand drive cars its next to the transmission tunnel and may be a problem when there is a clutch pedal near it. I have also thought of this conversion a little and thought about changing the handbrake to a hand lever beside the drivers seat like some australian cars (commodores & old HQ, HZ etc). Just something to consider pending on your hand (foot) brakes location.

Kevin

Anyone finished this yet im keen to know iv had a gutfull of the trans shifting at exactly the worst moment possible, mainly want to know about hand brake and clutch position. Iv seen it onces in the abflug celsior and it had a centre mounted handbrake but i dont know if it was cable or hydraulic