M112 Celsior

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Stock Computer

We found the 93 computer to be dopier than the 95. Ended up disconnecting the MAF and it perked right up. Not sure why but the dyno guy said the early computers were not good. We are working on a MegaSquirt to provide a better solution although it looks to be a serious IQ test to get it up and runnning.

We found the 93 computer to be dopier than the 95. Ended up disconnecting the MAF and it perked right up. Not sure why but the dyno guy said the early computers were not good. We are working on a MegaSquirt to provide a better solution although it looks to be a serious IQ test to get it up and runnning.

You have a tune on the 93 correct? I cant see just disconnecting the maf to be a good thing if there is no tune.

setup looks awesome what power will you see ?
I should have enough funds next month to get the same setup so want to know what il be looking forward to :D

I'll start with the cost:

Manifold $920
M112 $800
Injectors $320
Rising Rate $270
Meth kit $750
Lines & fittings $220
FP Gauge $50
AFR Meter $220
Pulley $165
Idlers $135
Intake & pipe $100

With all the little things I left out your looking at $4000 investment. With this you could see 380 bhp. With my straight pipe exhaust and a good cold air intake Im expecting around 420 bhp.

odd i would of thought the ac would be a requirement for demisting the windows over there not so much for cooling.

as for the AFPR you will probably need to lower the base pressure and try to adjust the afm air bypass screw to get idle and low/part throttle mixtures close and then play with the rising rate ratio to get your on boost mixtures nice.