LS400 Vs. SC400 Engine Mount

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
Anyone have a picture or two on the SC400/Soarer passenger side (opposite for the Soarer) engine mount. Would like to see if my SC400 Single Turbo Header would clear the engine mount via the down pipe.

Lex,

I agree on the camera skill. I should stick to the spanners!

I'm impressed I actually got a photo on the board.

I shot across the bottom of the mount so you can get an idea of where the mount ends up spacially. The bottom of the mount is 19mm (3/4") above the bottom of the block. It protrudes 115mm (4 1/2") from the block.

Hope the dimensions help.

If you need those mounts in the photo let me know and I will send them over. They are on my spare engine that I use for mocking things up.

Anyone have a pic of the rubber isolater that connects to the engine mount? Also, can anyone tell if that isolator is perfectly veritcal, or does it have a slight anlge?

Turbo andrew,

I don't have the rubber mount off it. IMAMADMANRU has them. They are both broken but he may be able to send a photo. If you go to planet Soarer there is a photo on the site.

The bottom of the mount is at a slight angle.

I can post a photo tonight of the front of the engine so you can see the two mounts at once and you can see the angle. They are almost horizontal.

Lex,

Do you want to feed a 3" down the oil filter side of the engine.

Can you give me a little more info on where you want the pipe to go and I can trial fit it for you.

Zuffen, thanks. I saw them in the NCF, and they are angled as you describe, which I think will be perfect for dropping in a Supra.

Lex, attached are some large pics of the SC400 mount (without isolator).

Hello

I'm Interested in your sump position. Is that a rear or centre sump?. Any chance of some better pictures of the sump? Have you modified the sump at all? Sorry for all the questions but I'm having trouble finding pictures on sump position. These have been the best pictures yet. The vehicle I want to use has a cross member right at the front of the motor with the engine mounting member behind that. That takes half the motor on its own. Cheers Kelvin

Kelvin,

That's a standard rear mount. You may notice the bits broken out of it from when the car was crashed. I have a spare complete rear mount but I'm holding it in case Guts needs it after Santa.s been.

SC400 has the rear mount. I note you are in NZ where front mounts are common.

Try posting a wanted to buy or wanted to swap you may get someone with a rear who'll swap.

Somewhere in here there are photos of all three sumps.

Try searching under "sump" and see what you get.

Turboandrew,
Can you take some pics of the oil cooler setup on the other engine, I can see a part of it in first picture.
Thanx