LS 460L Self Park option

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

jun

I recently got a Lexus LS 460L and people are asking me if it has a self park option. Mine doesnt have. Is there really an option with new Lexus vehicles that is self park? Do you mean it parks by itself? Thanks

yes this is from the lexus website

Advanced Parking Guidance System
The Advanced Parking Guidance System can help the driver parallel park or back the vehicle into a parking space. The driver need only confirm the desired parking space and apply the brakes when required.

I have actually seen it demonstrated and it is pretty cool. Here is a link to a video so you can see for yourself.

http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/clips/lexus-self-parking-car-video-and-review-196551.php

I don't know how you bought that car without know that!!! It is the most marketed Lexus thing ever. Where did you buy it from? The salesman is absolutely horrible if he didn't mention the Advance Parking Guidance System.

I don't know how you bought that car without know that!!! It is the most marketed Lexus thing ever. Where did you buy it from? The salesman is absolutely horrible if he didn't mention the Advance Parking Guidance System.
I goy mine from the middle east because they had the ottoman rear seats available there. They did not mention about this parking system. They even mnade me understand that i got all options when i bought the car...

if you have the ottoman in your car, then that means you have the executive edition, which i believe has that feature.
but self park or not, i think it's not neccessary and is a waste of money.

btw. i just got my LS460L last night! =]