Ls-400 Suspension Dash Light Query

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

johncelsior

My LS-400 suspension height indicator (NORMAL-HIGH) on the dashboard display continues flashing "NORMAL" after a full Strutmaster conversion. Any ideas how no stop it? I have switched off the power to the air suspension system from the boot but that has not made any difference. Also the TEMS light stays on as the the TEMS actuators have been removed with the old airbags. Can anyone help me here?

It's flashing to tell you it's been turned off in the boot , it can't know that you have removed it all together , I would suggest pulling the dash out [ relatively easy ] and removing the bulb in the dash itself , I've no doubt that some-one some where knows what to do with/in the suspension ECU but the remove thing achieves the same result and is probably the quickest easiest solution .

LOL..... I guess you didn't get it from me otherwise you would know what you do. This a fuse under the hood and if you take it out the whole system turn off.

I ended up removing all the plugs from the suspension ECU. Seemed to work ok, hopefully it doesnt turn anything needed off.

There are also some wires you can cut apparently, does the same thing.