LS 400 1993 no power in most of the services in the cabin

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

En-Elmonton

This is a Celsior 1993 (which is an Ls400). Brought from Japan with no manuals.
Problem: No dash lights, no power for radio, interior lights, and most of the front panel options.
I have checked the fuses in the box in the engine as well as in the cabin. They are ok. There are some breakers around but I do not what to do. Power Door locks and power window work ok.
Circuit breakers maybe?
Any help will be appreciated .

interior lights

Do a search for dash capacitors mate, change all three caps and all your lights should start to work again. Mine did when i had the same problem

Gary.

Are there only 3 capacitors on the dash? If there were more how can I tell which ones to change?
Is it an easy fix? Any specific soldering tool needed - watts? From your experience how long these capacitors last?
I have heard that this problem mainly appears in cold temperatures - I am in Edmonton Canada, the temperature during the winter is average -20 Celsius.
Because of the cold would I need different capacitors?

Thanks

I wil post up a diagram of the caps that you need to replace, the caps that i fitted should last the life of the car so dont worry there about lifespan. No special tools needed, std soldering tools needed although a fine tip is recomended and one tip i was given is not to overheat the pcb with the soldering iron as it is poss to lift the track off the board. The cap No's i will pst up next.