Looking for wiring diagram GS430

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Arnout

Guys,
I got another GS430 engine in (3UZ) and my friend wants to put it into an IS200. He wants to keep the stock ECU so I'm looking for the GS430 wiring diagram so we know what pins of the ECU to connect where and what we need exactly.
I am looking especially for the whole drive by wire electronics schematics. Does anyone have any pointers? What is the part number of the 'electrical wiring diagram' of this car?

Dude, it is not possible to use the stock IS200 ECU.

THe ECU controls the engine. How in the hell would you think two ECU's of COMPELTELY different engines would be compatible?

A GS430 ECU is like commonly 500 bucks. Buy one lol.

Dude, it is not possible to use the stock IS200 ECU.

THe ECU controls the engine. How in the hell would you think two ECU's of COMPELTELY different engines would be compatible?

Because Arnout is one of those Gods who can make things work that no one else would attempt.

Arnout, you should post a link to your website in your sig. Other people certainly do.

Because Arnout is one of those Gods who can make things work that no one else would attempt.
Thanks John :)
I misphrased: The customer wants it to run with the stock V8 ECU, normally I would take an AEM or other programmable ECU and do it that way. Gettings things run with the stock ECU is getting more difficult with the introduction of drive by wire and canbus systems.

Arnout, IIRC our member Marcus in London is doing a similar swap with an IS200, and not having much luck on the electrics, and recently fried his ECU. Perhaps you two should collaborate a bit.

What's your website address again? I remember you used to have a wealth of info there on the 2JZ swap into the MKIII chassis.

Electronics is normally the easy work. It might be a lot but it's a puzzle with only one solution. If you know what you're doing there can't be much going wrong.
My website hasn't been updated for years I think. Previously I documented everything I did but these days I'm way too busy with customer cars. The URL is www.supras.nl
Our current projects are a twin charged (Mercedes SLK230 and GT40) Celica ST205, a twin fuel (pump and C16) Subaru impreza, a built 2jz-gte vvti powered lexus GS300, a 2jz with T56 in a mk3 supra, a built 1UZ in a LS400 and a built 3UZ with T56 in a 4WD skyline. This last project is still kinda 'research' but I'm almost 100% positive it does fit and we can get it to work. The IS200 with the V8 is built by a customer of mine and the only thing we did is supply the engine and do the wiring (hopefully it doesn't turn out we have to redo a lot of 'his' work)