lexus v8 into 1971 datsun 510?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
well with the tunnel
if u can compare the toyota manual with the nissan manual gbox then u might have some giude
on my 1600 a normal fj20 or an rb20 manual 5 speed fits with not many probs
gettting to top bellhousing bolts will be a pain
i would first measure the width between strut towers on a 1600
should fit
but id hate to do any minor mechanical work on it
and u will prob have to mount a thin radiator maybe a pulsar type
and thermos on the front
id go sr20 any day over a 3s
heaps more good bits

anyway y fit a 1uz why not an ls2 or ls3
we just finished afew of these ls2s into cobras
350 rkws with a decent cam and tune normally apserated

quick update. I went to the junkyard today and picked up a 91 1uzfe complete engine with wiring harness for 300 bucks.i took some quick pictures with my phone. i will take better ones once i clean it up.
I also ordered the rear coilovers from techno toy tuning, and i also order some wheel spacers.
1233439981896.jpg
1233439997735.jpg
1233440085549.jpg

well im getting closer to the swap, i picked up a r154 transmission today for 200 bucks.Now all i have left to do is save up for the dellow automotive bell housing kit.

in sunny san diego well not sunny today it was raining.Found some guy on craigslist selling used supra parts,went and checked out the transmission.The guy said it had been sitting in his garage for a year and it dosent have a bell housing. but who cares im not going to need it. i offerd the guy 200 and the guy said no so i started walking to my car and the guy said yes so i bought it.

quick update i have orderd the dellow automotive bellhousing kit today came out to 2290 aud in us dollars is like 1500 bucks.. yay cant wait.. for engine managment i have decided on megasquirt.. one quick question for those who are using the r154 transmission what clutch disc are you guys using...

quick update i have orderd the dellow automotive bellhousing kit today came out to 2290 aud in us dollars is like 1500 bucks.. yay cant wait.. for engine managment i have decided on megasquirt.. one quick question for those who are using the r154 transmission what clutch disc are you guys using...

I'm currently just using a cheap ebay 6-puck copper-ceramic clutch and remanufactured Toyota PP. It is the F1 Racing Clutch Stage 3 set. Good for getting everything sorted. I'll eventually pull it out and replace it with something better. For now it is meeting my needs.

Nice work. When done.. i need to drive down SD to give you a seal of approval. Your car needs to be certified. LOL. Very nice.. I was given a Datsun B210 when I was in high school and my dad got few 210 wagons too. My sister had a 310 hatchback. Now I miss those classic rides. I have been looking at the older Toyota Corona. I talked to a guy locally and he specialized in Classic Toyota and he stated that Corona with V6 engine has bigger engine bay. Good luck. Looks like u know what to do already.

Only took six days to get he kit from australia, I will take pix when I get home .couple more questions what are the thread pitch for the bolts that go from the bellhousing to the ttansmission and the thread pitch for the bolts that go to the engine.. thanks in advance

got the dellow bellhousing kit today in the mail.. here are some photos just mocked up the bellhousing and flywheel
everything fit perfectly.
1240882350311.jpg
1240882598396.jpg
1240882645811.jpg
1240882340411.jpg
1240882332156.jpg
1240882310292.jpg
1240853490928.jpg

That 510 is amazing, good luck with the engine swap!
Also, so a Supra Transmission will work on a LS 400? My tranny is dying thus why I asked.

yeah it works with either an adapter plate or the way i went with a custom bellhousing. You can almost put any manual transmission to this motor,it all comes down to how much you want to spend and the availability of the parts.

lost intrest in doing the swap so im selling the engine,transmission and dellow kit for 2500.. the engine has new water pump,timing belt,belt tensioner and pulleys,spark plugs and valve cover gaskets.it also has the ls400 fan bracket with the pulley.i have both front and rear sump oil pans with pick up tubes. i was going to use megasquirt with this engine, so the engine dosent have both distributors caps... can be reached by email at [email protected]

have not been on here in a while, kinda feel like a yo-yo one day i dont want to complete the swap and the next i do.. the engine fits in the car only had to cut the transmission tunnel and have to make a new mounts and cross member.. i got a couple pictures showing the progress, i got a question on the left side of the block there is a large bolt with what looks like a metal tube coming out of it kinda looks like it would carry oil or coolant can i cap it off or is it needed..
SDC10466.jpg
SDC10467.jpg
SDC10468.jpg
SDC10469.jpg
SDC10471.jpg