lexus powered jet boat

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

msanson

Last year i put a quad cam Crown motor into a seventy series toyota land crusier What a truck . The latest project is to fit a 1990 Celsior motor into a jet boat . Looking through the forum i found good information on wireing diagrams and how to wire up , Looked like it should be simple to do but at this point i cant get any spark . Basicly i have 26 16 22 26 ecu that came with the motor but didnt come with the fourth plug . i got one to fit so i have wires that dont match colour code to confirm pin outs. i have powerd up the black/red and black/orange wires in the loom, which has given me power to the coils , igniters , injectors . I have been following the diagrams from the post (Wiring diagrams for ls400 engine swaps posted in 2005)and have tested the feeds for power or earth as per the drawings, at present when i crank the engine i canot get any spark and a test light at the injector produce 2 pulses then nothing , crank it again 2 pulses then nothing again . Im not totally confident that im useing the right pins for the ecu. on plug 4 (if you look in the ecu plug socket the pins are numbered at each end , are these the right pin configuration )so far i have just powered up pin 26 and put in the engine check light to pin 5 . im not useing any of the relay feeds And yes i have made sure of earth for the igniters