Lextreme Torque Converter Question

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
David offers a very good TQ Converter upgrade...You cannot beat it for the money...Several have had excellent results with it. Ask Steve Chumo. I also think David will custom your stall speed. Just PM him...

Ryan

Attachments

• DSC01402.JPG
    DSC01402.JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 483
I have a 3 LS family. The oldest 1990 model is now at 256,412 + and is having transmission problems/symptons.

Took 9 quarts of T-IV to a place with BG flush machine in order to stave off a rebuild.

He is happy now but I will update. Trans fluid in this machine was alays well maintended to the best of our knowledge.

hey guys im looking at the TQ converter and i have a couple of questions.

first how much does it cost to install?

second how long does it take to install?

third what stall speed would be best for a street/strip truck?

and fourth what sort of difference would this make on my 1/4 mile time

01 tundra 16.01 now what would you estimate it would be after the tq converter.

SEAN

first how much does it cost to install?
Depending on your area. In socal the price range is about $300. I help Stevechumo find a place fro $300 complete including fluid.

second how long does it take to install?
3-4 hours

third what stall speed would be best for a street/strip truck?
We usually build 2,800 rpm for street/strip application.

and fourth what sort of difference would this make on my 1/4 mile time
1/4 second

01 tundra 16.01 now what would you estimate it would be after the tq converter.
16.01 - .25 = 15.76

I have this Lextreme TC and it helps cutting down a lot of downshift time. I somehow loses boost with the stock TC because when the turbo is already making boost, the tranny is still down shifting. But with this Lextreme TC, the turbo could reach its full boost again quicker due to the quicker down shifting.

I pay really close attention to split of a second when I drive. I'm still learning how to drag-launch my car quicker. I used to drag for almost 20 launches one after another continuously to learn how everything behaves. I had to quit after 20 rounds due to the engine getting so hot. I'll try again after I fix up the body kit.

Lex, you think it would hold 700rwhp?

I am thinking of an inexpensive option for my supra. I had a 3800 stall in there, and is great for playing around, but not so great for driving at 25mph on the back roads. 2800 stall would definatly be a nice improvement over the stock 1800.

Runner,

Lets test it out.... If it break then its free. I have some GTE and GE instock. I think your tranny will break first before the TC. I can send you one for free and you have to break it in 30 days. If it holds then just pay me afterward.

HAHA, I don't shift under boost. NA auto is holding great, as long as I let off the gas COMPLETELY between shifts. In 3rd gear I break traction at 100mph. O/D WILL NOT HOLD!!!!

Supra isn't really my main priority right now, but when it is, it will get a built TT auto.

I will PM you about that TC, I would like to try it out.

We are pretty confident on this product. So let me know and burn some tires...LOL

OUR LIFE TIME GUARANTEE:
1. If you brake it, send it back and get a replacement
2. If you break it again, send it back and we will refund you the full amount
3. As long as you own your car, our TC has a life time warranty from the day of delivery.