LCD came back to life... and died again

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Something very bizzare happened today.

this noon when i took my car to go out to lunch, it was very hot inside. When i started the car, for the 1st day since i have, it, the LCD was working, i could clearly see temperature and clock.

after dinner, when i stepped back in the car, LCD wasn't working anymore. it's not really blacked out, it's more like it doesn't have any current passing trough it. tonight LCD was not working too.

is there another thing that could break and make my LCD not working even if the LCD screen is good? i don't know how to explain that.

Time for a new LCD. This is a typical signs and symptoms. Display show only in high temperature and black out once interior of the car is cool.

it did it again today... I didn't mind this winter since it only show temperature and clock, but since I use the auto mode for the A/C, it's hard to set a good temperature. Such a big LCD for practically no informations... I prefer the one on the SC400.

another thing i find stupid is that the blower has several speeds (5 or 6) but in manual mode you can only use 3 of them...