Keep Motorspots Alive!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

RallyK

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica][font=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial]Hey guys, I've been lurking around here for a while learning about the 1uz. I'm trying to get the word out about this. Hopefully it's something that interests you. Thanks!

BRING NON-NASCAR MOTORSPORTS BACK TO SPEED CHANNEL!!!!!!!

[/font]
5208.jpg
1905_schumacher02_5md.jpg

[font=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial]
We are petitioning SpeedTV and Fox Cable to resurrect programming now either lost completely, programming which is broadcast off-hours (11pm-5am), or programming which could be extended or increased. This programming includes:

-Formula One
-World Rally
-Grand Prix and Circuit Racing
-SCCA Racing
-Motorcycle Racing
-Dakar Rally

Speed Channel is flooded with NASCAR and dumb reality shows that rerun and rerun and rerun. Lets get some great sports on TV again!

WE NEED 65,000 SIGNATURES so please tell your friends!

The reason why this is so crucial to motorsports is that if media coverage is discontinued teams will lose sponsors! Without sponsors teams will not be able to afford to compete! Rally is already in great need of volunteers to work events. Money is tight and entry fees will continue to rise. Please save this sport by signing the petition for more media coverage! And it's just way cool to be able to see the WRC on TV!
smile2.gif

Please do it for Travis Pastrana, Stig Blomqvist, Patrick Richard, and if no one else, then do it for me!

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

WRCsig.jpg
[/font]
[/font]

where do you get the 65,000 number from? what will 65,000 do that 64,500 wont?

let me add that all those other motorsports get a great deal of coverage and attendence in all other countrys but the US,

american racing fans think like this...

"LOUD, BEER, CARS, BEER, WEACK, BEER"

and thats about it.

Attachments

• fuji.jpg
    fuji.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 2
you do know that Speed channel still shows every F1 practice session, qualifying, and race dont you? they show rallies too... by the way.

and Speed channel also brought us that horrible joke called The Barret Jackson get_your_face_on_TV_for_10_seconds_for_only_$200000_and_get_yourself_a_trailer_queen_at_the_same_time... errrr, I meant Auction