K.I.S.S (keep it simple stupid) wiring…

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

tyes

K.I.S.S (keep it simple stupid) wiring…

I’m keeping this slogan and planning on doing the wiring portion of my swap as simple as possible. I now have the diagrams for the ECU pin-outs, labeled the ECU wirings and label all the connectors. I have spent the whole day on this. Thanks Lexusextreme fellow members for providing the diagrams. I was preparing to start cutting the loom and decided I should get some more advice before digging into it. This would be my first wire up and a little nervous. I have read most if not all of the post regards to wiring a 1uz to any car. I would like a little help where I should start or even how I should approach it.
As I’m planning to K.I.S.S, my mind set for this wiring harness was to just cut all the crap that I don’t need. Such as ABS, TRAC control, ABS, Cruise Control and add 4 relay (fuel, starter, main, fan).. Is this correct of me to think this way? Or should I really be cutting into the loom? Once I cut or delete these controls, would these cause a check engine light? Or would it interfere with other sensors or Transmission? I have a diagram from VATE that seems self explanatory and planning on using to guide me but it just seems too simple. I am using a 92 SC400 with its automatic transmission and original wiring harness and ecu (40/40/40). Sorry for the all the newbie questions but I pretty darn nervous. I know I am capable but need some motivation to get it going. I already gotten this far, and I preferred to have it built by me and not bought like many others. Please help!