Just installed 315cc injectors, stock ECU, now not running right

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
I'm running 320 cc injectors with the stock ecu on a '95 SC400 to provide fuel for a M112 supercharger. The stock ecu has no problem adjusting the idle pulse width for the larger injectors. Idle quality is excellent and there was no noticeable change in the AFR.
Curious what injectors did you use? OEM toyota or aftermarket?

315cc lime green comes from the 7m supra I believe.

Lex slapped 315cc and stage II cams into his "stroked" 5.2 and expected the stock ecu to handle it lol. We finally got the thing to idle.... but it was 3,000rpm and was belching black smoke and would not rev whatsoever. Stock ecu CAN handle a set of stage II regrinds just fine though.

UZA80, what fuel are you running, I got some stock lime green tops...

315 or 320cc....

Im now twin turbo and never got around to trying to run it on Ethanol, I suspect on E85 (Which I cant get) I would be fine.

I am thinking on E10 or E15 (Which is as high as I can purchase here) I will be able to run it, with the turbos, without too much trouble...

Obviously full ECU is on the cards, just not at the moment.

i will be running 98octane, either V power or the Caltex variety, plans are for a M90 super charger at around 6 - 8 psi and Emanage blue piggy back to start with. was thinking of using the 7m's lime green injectors for piece of mind

I tried with genuine Toyota green tops and had no luck on stock ECU..

But mathematically it is within the safe range. The Ethanol fuels have as high if not higher octane rating than the high octane fuels. The only difference is they are a lot harder on the fuel system components, as it is somewhat corrosive in pure form. It burns cooler though, because it contains more oxygen, and I thought that would be my saving grace, more oxygen in the fuel is less fuel per squirt??

not to fond on ethanol. what i was asking is are the injectors your using a direct clip in replacement or did you have to instal the 10 ohm resister in the power wire, and are you lime green tops from the 7M?