Arnotts Front Struts Installed

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Kiwi.in.aus

Well have to say very impressed , when I removed the first one out of the box , top section is complete billet alloy , even the TEMS bracket is alloy billet !!
On the very top of the strut there is a 16 mm thick rubber pad , this will reduce the NVH way more than the original set-up .
Have now had them in for 3 days , I'm comparing them to when I first had the car [ 50,000 K's ago ] and they are as firm as before when I ran it on the harder setting .
I expect this will settle a little bit , if I go to the hard setting on the TEMS it's way stiff , this will be good for the future when the dampening goes off a little !!
They went in exactly as they should , every thing fitted , first one was in in about 35 mins and the second in about 20 mins .
Can't reccomend these enough , a better unit than the standard Lexus ones , and can be rebuilt without having to cut them apart .
Will be getting some rear ones soon .
What a great product Mr Arnott !!

They cost here in Aus $600 each including freight , to buy genuine over here they are $900.00 each .
In the Sates they are $399.00 each for the front and $350.00 for the rear .
I think they are also a better unit , made out of billet they can be rebuilt and have new bags fitted where as the standard units have to be cut apart .
Life time warranty on the airbags as well .