JGTC Supra Engines

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

1UZ-HZ

I know the basic specs about these engines like:
500hp through intlet restrictors
They rev to 8500rpm
And they are 5.4 litres
but that's it, does anyone know who makes all the stuff for the engines. I'm just curious as we have trouble finding aftermarket manufactures for our engines but the Supras are the most competitive cars in the JGTC. Can anyone shed any light?

as far as the last JGTC i have watch.... I do remember that the Supras run a 2.0L turbocharged engines (3SGTE) sot hat they can run the lighter engine as farther into the center of the car and have a lighter chassis

V8 MK2 Supra said:
the Supras run a 2.0L turbocharged engines (3SGTE) sot hat they can run the lighter engine as farther into the center of the car and have a lighter chassis

That was back when they were entered into the GT300 class
Now they run in the GT500 class with an na V8 as previously mentioned

Logan

I thought I would bring this thread back to life, surely somebody out there must have some info? I did see a bore stroke dimensions, It worried me that the stroke was so long as the rod to stroke ratio would have gone down the crapper. This wouldn't be a problem for short races but for engine longevity, it is not good.

i heard they were all custom TRD parts.... doubt you'd find them on any catalogue though. Wayne Gardner use to drive the Tom's supra back in the late 90's... back when it had the 3sgte in it....