Is this correct..?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Big

calcs for supercharging for the 1UZ..?

capacity x rpm / 2 = Lpm
4 x 6500 / 2 = 13000 lpm

boost ratio..running 7 psi on the standard lex =

7 psi + 14.7 psi = 21.7 / 14.7 = 1.476 boost above atmospheric presssure

Air requirements..=

LPM x boost ratio..=

13000 x 1.476 = 19188 lpm @ 7 psi..

Does that make sence.. and I'm trying to work out which supercharger to try to find..M90 or M112..but On the eaton site..it doesn't tell me max rpm's for the chargers..also M90 does 1.5 lpm and the m112 1.84 lpm..
i'm just curios to work out exactly what i'll be looking for in the future..hehe:bling:

Keep in mind the engine does not flow full 100% volumetric efficiency. 90% or so at peak torque would be reasonable and less everywhere else.

Compression creates heat. Heat creates expansion. A given amount of measured boost is due to this expansion.

Look to any of the Eaton 1UZFE cars, their boost and their drive ratios. This should give you what you are after.

Depending on your goals you will choose one over the other. For 7psi the M90 will probably do a good job with less off boost and lower boost parasitic losses. For more power the M112 would be the better choice.

thanks mate..just I've been looking for a S/C for a while and seems they are as scarce as rocking horse shyt..LOL..i'll keep ma eyes and ears open..
Oh and another thing..I'll be looking at keeping it completely standard internals..so i'm guessing about 7-9 psi is about right..??

M90's are common as in Australia.

Our supercharger Comodore ran them.

Check Aussie Ebay.

Shipping across the pond isn't too bad.

You could also check US ebay but they tend to not like shipping out of mainland USA.

I don't think most of them have heard of New Zealand let alone know where it is.

Haw haw haw..thats good..LOL yeah I hear ya..I'm just going through the motions of gathering Info..currently I'm building my next house so money is going to that..but come end of May..we'll see..hehe
Cheers

I don't think most of them have heard of New Zealand let alone know where it is.

Rod, we happen to know the kiwi's are down there somewhere in the southern hemisphere with you lot of jailbirds, and the cannibals. Kiwis have actually become rather well known in the US because of their beautiful country, and their fondness for sheep.....

So are Kiwi's !
Sometimes I think there are more here than in NZ :beerchug:

As the great Robert Muldoon once said...
For every Kiwi that comes to Australia ....
The I.Q goes up in both countries...Lol....

Btw the convicts went to Australia...

M90's are common as in Australia.

Our supercharger Comodore ran them.

Check Aussie Ebay.

Shipping across the pond isn't too bad.

You could also check US ebay but they tend to not like shipping out of mainland USA.

Yea its that little Island off the coast of Victoria...LOl...
Aust is N.Z's west Island anyway.... haha