is there a way to find out the year of my motor.

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

urbancustoms

i bought it from some guy. its a 1uz fe. he said either 92 or 93. does it make a difference because if i want to buy a part they want exact year. thanks

there shouldn't be any differances between a 92 and a 93. As for finding out what year it is, there is nothing that I know of. You might be able to call Toyota's North American corperate office in CA. They might be able to tell you from the block number.

cjsupra90 said:
there shouldn't be any differances between a 92 and a 93. As for finding out what year it is, there is nothing that I know of. You might be able to call Toyota's North American corperate office in CA. They might be able to tell you from the block number.

thanks. well i would assume 92-93 are same so it shouldnt be a problem anyway.

the only otherthing that I can think of is if and when you have to buy something, have them check both years. if they are the same then dont worry about it, if different, then which ever one is the same as yours, then you have your year. again, I dont think that there was any differance between the two years.

You could always check your spark plug leads as the factory items have the year of manufacture on them.

I think there's a thread in here with a Site that can tell off your engine number the build year.