Intake Air Temperature Sensor bypass/trick/Fool

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

H7ERO

Hi guys,
Im wondering if anyone can shed any info / light on the operating range of the IAT sensor from a 19961uz second gen

Im trying to achive a bypass or trick of this sensor so it sees a nice opperating temperature,
This is because my supercharger system is generating quite high intake temps and you can activlely feel the ignition retarding, Its still plenty fast and dynoing at 400 bhp,
I just feel tricking the sensor (which is probably thinking its driving in a desert at noon not rainy england in winter) will improve the throttle response and general usability of the available boost, rather than me cranking it up with a smaller pulley and bleeding it with a wastegate.
So if anyone has bypassed it with a resistor or similar and how they did please point me in the right direction

thanks in adavance

Just plug in a scan tool and flick a variable resistor across it until you get a reading you want or results you want. Then buy a fixed resistor of that value. I wouldnt recommend bypassing it myself as it would be providing a safety factor. Cheers

you know 2nd gen rods snap at 375 hp or so??

and why not suck air though maf..so sees cold air??