Inlet manifold Swaps

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

quadcam boat

Did a bit of research on swapping of inlet manifolds between engines.

2UZFE, 3UZFE and later 1UZFE use the same inlet manifold gaskets, so should bolt up to the heads (when not fitted to the motor).

Earlier 1UZFE motors up to (have to find the exact date) use a different gasket part no.

2UZFE and 3UZFE manifolds have different part numbers but look the similar in toyota diagrams. The difference would be in the width of the manifold as I imagine the heads are further apart. If you are modifying manifolds, cuting them up for supercharger setup ect, you may be able to swap manifolds.

For the earlier 1UZFE, I am yet to find out if the bolt pattern matches and if the ports could be matched with some machining. Bit of a long shot, however most of us are playing around with the earlier 1UZFE engine, so hopefully it will.
I need to get a 1UZFE gasket and a 2UZFE gasket and see if the bolt holes line up and wheather the ports have any chance of matching. Can anyone help me with this, I live 400km from my nearest Lexus dealer???
Cheers,
Andrew

No worries.
does anyone know if the later 1UZFE, 2UZFE or 3UZFE inlet manifolds will bolt up to the 1990 (early) 1UZFE heads.
First things first, I need to know if the bolt holes line up. I know the ports are slightly different, but I was hoping they might match up with a little port matching.
I will be cutting the middle out of the manifold so I realize the heads are probably further apart on the newer, bigger engines, but 'cause my manifold will have the middle cut out of it, that dosen't bother me.
Does anyone have an early 1UZFE inlet gasket they can overlay on a later 1UZFE, 2UZFE or 3UZFE gasket, to see if I have any chance of doing this?
Cheers,
Andrew

For FI applications, i prefer the first generation intake more than the second generation 1UZ intake. The Second Gen. intake is center inlet and first gen is side inlet. For cars, the center path will get lots of heat from the radiator. First gen inlet is on the side and will get much less heat. Too bad u guys are in Australia. I have that part. Its yours if you pay for shipping. I am not sure the cost will be.