injectors maxing out at 6 psi

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

200sx-v8

My injectors are getting at full duty cycle at 6 psi of boost.

Is this normal? I had expected them to stay with me a little longer.

Supercharged or turbocharged? 6-8 psi seem to be the norm. Secondly find out what oem injectors u have. 221cc vs. 251 cc. with different 1uzfe engines.

This is with a T70 turbo running on a stock engine. Is there any diffrent colors or something I can check on the injectors?

The engine is from a 91' Sc400 if that can tell what size they are.

Yeah that'll do it. That's a big turbo! Sounds like nits the 220cc injectors.
If you bump that to 60psi you should wind up safer around 6psi.

Otherwise, time for new ones.

It's a s13.

Have used r154 gearbox with bullet adapter. Custom oilpan, to get the engine further down and back. T70 turbo and Microtech lt8s ecu. Stock engine. (so far)

Looks like you have Soarer/SC400 250cc injectors. Was the engine a rear-ish type sump to start with?
From a simple online injector program it seems you are making around 320-350flywheel hp using 100%DC and 0.55-0.60 BSFC(for turbo engines) on 250cc/min injectors. Looks like your feeling seems spot on.

The engine was rear sump yes.

I have 450cc injectors that will be mounted very soon. But I want to get it dynoed first, just to check.

What is bsfc?

What is bsfc?

Brake specific fuel consumption. It's basically the engine efficiency, how much fuel going in compared to how much power going out over time (BSFC is g/kW·h). Don't really know the 1UZ BSFC but if it is say 0.5, for example, and you turbocharge it, the efficeincy will drop slighty to say 0.6(0.6/0.5 = 1.2) which means you need to oversize the injectors by 20% for more headroom. Some of the online calculators use this method for calculating injector size for forced induction. The injector size ratings floating around everwhere seem to be for natually aspirated engines and most recommend oversizing for turbo engine applications that's all.

It's a s13.

Have used r154 gearbox with bullet adapter. Custom oilpan, to get the engine further down and back. T70 turbo and Microtech lt8s ecu. Stock engine. (so far)

Looks great!! I currently have a 93 LS400 as my daily driver, got a spare 91 coming as a doner/spares car, my other cars are a 95 200sx S14 with widearch kit, TD06 20g and 390bhp @ fly with 1.4bar and a 92 Mazda RX 7 fd with a T04R single conversion running 340bhp@ fly with 0.5bar and a 94 S13 was gonna be a drift car but am now selling to fund the other projects.
How did you find fitting the supra box to the S13?

The gearbox did fit very nice, but the gearstick is located about 4-5 cm longer forward. Thats with about 1cm engine to firewall clearance.

You got quite a car collection!!

Have you got any pics of how the gearstick fits? did you just modify the supra box support bar?
any pics you have for reference would be great :)