Parts Injectors for Sale

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
I have couple of set of injectors:

* A Set of 550 high impedance injectors with square plug. They are cleaned and balanced and had little mileage on them. However, I considered them used. One of the plastic tip needs to be replace. Asking for $250 for all eight.

* I have a full set of 460 cleaned and balanced with need o rings and gourmets. They are direct plug into the 1uzfe fuel rail and electrical plug. These injectors are good for 500-550 rwhp. $300

* I only have 4 of these and they are extremely hard to find. These ar 550 cc that has the same place as the stock. These are direct bolt on to the 1uzfe. $150 for four injectors. (These needs injector service)

* I also have the dark green and light purple stock 1uzfe injectors. Make an offer.

* I have a set of Supra MKIII 295 cc (yellow top) make an offer....

The set of '460's, is that a set of 8?
Are they black toyota injecters (part no 23250-42010) from a 7MGTE?
If so any idea of the conversion rate to AUS dollars & Freight costs to CAIRNS AUSTRALIA.
Thanks LEXs

Anything over 300 cc would need some type of fuel control. Most piggyback will support about 460 to 550 cc. I am running 460 right now and its only at about 60% of its max and made also 400 rwhp.

The 460 will bolt right on. I have some 550 that will bolt right on but its incomplete from my poor memory. Honestly the 460 is more then enough for 99% of applications.