Im new, and i dont know what to do

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

1uzma70

Hey guys, Im not new to Toyota's in fact its all i own i have a 94 Toyota pickup with the V6 4WD. im not trying to mod it really i just use it as DD its reliable and 190xxx miles but im not on here for my truck. im on here for my car, i have and 86 toyota supra. its basicly my dream car well when im finished with it. im on my 3rd one. my first one was totaled by a drunk driver and my second never really made it off the ground. but im bring this one back from the literal grave it had a bent frame. Im sorry about the life story lol just givnig a back round, any how now i am a mechanic and i have worked with the 3SGTE and the 1VZFE but thats about it.. im swapping in a 1UZFE into my supra and i need help with a parts list my 1UZ is out of a 1990 lexus ls400. im learning alot on this site so far.
but i need advice from people who have done this before. ive heard things from needing new master cylinders and hat i have to take a slede hammer to the firewall?? but i want to get my facts straight before i mover further. im still cleaning and breaking down and regasketing the engine but the swap will be within the next 3 months. plus ill be on this site alot and i want to get to know everybody :) so hey guys