I need HELP! from US members

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
Gang,

This company took my money and never send me the turbo.... It has been months now. I believe it was Oct or Nov of 2006. I called weekly along with email and fax... NO RESPONSE.

I would like for all of our USA members to help me out with this. Please call or fax them a message to:

Ph. (518) 456-1064
Fax. (518) 456-1064 & (518) 459-1093
Email: [email protected]
AIM: JVGMotorsports

Ask them why are you keeping David's Money and kept his turbo and please refer to my pages below.

Please visit I got robbed by JVG Motorsports

Those bastards!!!!:madfawk:

I hate when that happens I will see what I can do for you....

I still have a bad taste in my mouth from a simular experience from TM Engineering INC.

Try and let them know you are very serious about this and demand an explaination, the product you paid for, or refund, tracking #, etc. and that you will contact the Better Business Bureau if they are infact a legitimate company and fill a claim if they don't comply to your requests, let them know you will also seek out legal advice, etc.... That should raise an eyebrow or two....

If you used a credit card to purchase the turbo, immediately open a dispute in the credit cards frauds department...Credit card fraud departements are very helpful in most cases like this one..

Good luck, I cannot stand scum like that...:no: It's like total robbery...

Thanks e-solver, but its alot harder for people outside of the country. Secondly out of the country means very little to the seller.

lol wrong forum david. post this on HMT.
HMT has call-a-thons...

most noteably, ex-girlfriends & people that screw other people on the forum.
speaking of which, there was a call-my-bitchy-fat-ugly-ex-girlfriend thread last week i think.

honda forums are just sooooo useful!

HA HA, Myself and a few others notified the FBI for racism, terrorist and other offenses that regularly occures on the HMT forums...That was of course after I was banned for life...I guess the payback didn't work out or is still under pending investigation...

I am not a snitch but that forum is rediculous to say the least and should be shut down....I see nothing positive coming out of that forum...It's funny for about 5 minutes then becomes irritating...

Lex. I put in a call and I was told they will look into the turbo purchase and why you did not receive it, I will also send them a follow up fax..Hope it helps....

Attachments

• Turbo header.JPG
    Turbo header.JPG
    197.2 KB · Views: 55
They told me that they never got the turbo back... but yet they know I turn the turbo few degrees and they also said I damaged the turbo too. LOL.... call them again..

What part of English you dont understand? JK... I dont have any problem with my English.... Its just you have problem with your English....LOL...

My English is good but my grammar and spelling sucks...Get it right LEXMAN!!:006: Oh and my Spanish sucks too....

Got it straight now I think, so you got the turbo and returned it for defects...They said you damaged it and will not refund the money or send you a working turbo...Is that correct?

PS. Did you secretly edit that post above..I could of sworn I read different...Something strange going on here??????:ugh:

What he means is they say they've not got the trubo bakc from him, yet they also say he "irreperably damaged" the turbo by clocking it. (i.e. you loosen the housings so you can spin them into the orentation you want them.)

Which arises the question... How would they know he clocked the turbo (Not like it hurts anything to begin with) if they never recieved it back?
:)

They sent Lex the wrong turbo for which he won and bid on EBay... Lex then sent the wrong turbo back for the right one or a full refund...The Company said the turbo LEX sent back is damaged, and he is now getting no refund and no turbo...Lex is now out $550usd with nothing to show for it.....

It's highway robbery....

wtf is with all these companies jacking people, what ever happened to doing a good service to get your name out in the market along with a GOOD reputation?