I Need A New 12 Cd Changer?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

jibbby

Tried ebay twice for new changers and got faulty units, done with Ebay.. Found a junk yard an hour drive away and the unit is $200... Wondering I got paypal does anyone have an extra one laying around or where can I get one via mail?

My current changer does not load the CD, the bottom feed roller does not roll on my 1992 SC400....

i say you just get a new cd player. take out the stock head unit and put in some other head unit and just put spacers to fill the gap. i think thats what im gonna do with my car. i think all the stock cd changers are faulty so no point in searching for another one

I just took apart my 12 cd changer and plugged it in to see how it all functions...Lots of little plastic gearing and a green mother board....I freed the stuck bottom roller, but when the disc loaded no turning of the disc, everything else works...Something fried out so my conclusion is my 12 changer needs a new disc spin motor...It's trash...

What other CD changer is going to be compatible with the Nakamichi headunit and wiring..I think if you change one you have to change both, no? I am going to take an hour drive and pick up a working one for $175... Found it at a junkyard...