I got used by a S65 V12 Bi-turbo AMG Merc..

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
I haven't have a chance to race my friend ISF. Plus, he don't street race. He only go on track. So we'll be seeing him and a couple of fast Bimmer and Benz in November 1/4 drag at California speedway. I'm sure you are down for this one too right John?

Ahhh, Justen's peeking in I see... What do you say Justy, do ya think ya can hang with all the SC's on this thread? Or have we been down this road before...

Justen I know - Catch a boat ride today with that rocket of yours strapped onboard and be at Davids on Sunday to join in on the action... I want to see just how bad I will get spanked by you.... Although, It better be a speed boat transporting you because your coming all the way from Aussie land......

a well trodden road Jibbster :pat:

As well as the cars discussed go i'll toast them all and do it easy :) the stopwatch doesn't lie and none of these cars are close.....yet :scared1:

James, I am down for the California Speedway race meet... I have never been their, don't know what's it all about, curious, will be their..... Sounds like fun to me as long as it's not at 8am on a Sunday morning...HE HE...

Just to let you guys know....A very good friend of mine is having his 40th birthday party on Saturday night, rented establishment, live band, many women, food, drink, the works, etc... No telling what time I will be home Saturday night or better yet Sunday morning......However, I will still be their at David's on Sunday morning and will not flake out. I surely will be half asleep though so if I look and talk slow it's for a reason.. The car should still perform well though..... Looking forward to it...

Hey Justen, you ever race that rocket of yours or go up against any big boys? Like boosted Vipers, Vettes, exotic's, etc? Let's here a race story or too...Don't be shy now...]

Any good kill stories?

Hey Justen, you ever race that rocket of yours or go up against any big boys? Like boosted Vipers, Vettes, exotic's, etc? Let's here a race story or too...Don't be shy now...]

Any good kill stories?

I generally leave my racing for the track Jibbster, so yes i have come up against a 'big gun' LS engined car or 2. The car has it's share of 'kills' on the road as well but mostly against bikes as little point bothering with most try hards :)

The car in it's most recent tranformation (see thread link) is no longer very street friendly so more and more it's looking like a track car only :disappointed:

I forgot Aussieland doesn't have over abundance of V8 powered sportscars like here in the States cruising around......Forgot that little detail.... I'm sure you guys see alot of boosted six bangers and maybe even a Skyline or two floating around....

Justen - A designated drag car is cool I guess if you win races and have a track close by, oh and a place to store it and work on it.......It's definetely a step up in competition from the street driven sports cars.....Say goodbye to the weekend joy rides when you knew no one could touch you and you were KING of the roads.....

I can say I've never had that feeling as I imagine it must be nice... Though I could hold my own against most challengers... I always bow down to the modified Vett's and GT500's, Z06's, many Exotics, Vipers, Porsche turbo's, etc.. I always see the trust fund babies farting around my neck of the woods in those kinda cars, and it pisses me off.. So I continue to pursue to make my old lexus faster and try and suprise a few of these spoiled brats.....

I forgot Aussieland doesn't have over abundance of V8 powered sportscars like here in the States cruising around......Forgot that little detail.... I'm sure you guys see alot of boosted six bangers and maybe even a Skyline or two floating around....

Justen - A designated drag car is cool I guess if you win races and have a track close by, oh and a place to store it and work on it.......It's definetely a step up in competition from the street driven sports cars.....Say goodbye to the weekend joy rides when you knew no one could touch you and you were KING of the roads.....

I can say I've never had that feeling as I imagine it must be nice... Though I could hold my own against most challengers... I always bow down to the modified Vett's and GT500's, Z06's, many Exotics, Vipers, Porsche turbo's, etc.. I always see the trust fund babies farting around my neck of the woods in those kinda cars, and it pisses me off.. So I continue to pursue to make my old lexus faster and try and suprise a few of these spoiled brats.....

Stop pissing around with NAWSSSS and go turbo then :)

Twin T70's on 12psi with your NOS to help spool them up and you'll have an easy 400rwkw....say bye bye to all those Dr's to be :)

It doesn't matter with these heavy SC400's really... I need a light weight car to build and turbo if I really want to be untouchable here in LA..... Like you Justen... One day my friend...

Look at the newer Supra's that are boosted up... They still don't have outstanding 1/4 mile runs mostly regardless of power ratings... Heavy, and lack of traction is the problem I believe... How does the saying go? What's the difference between a 500whp Supra and a 1000whp Supra is that they both go 12 seconds in the quarter... Something like that...

I need a newer model Mini body with a built up and boosted 1uz-fe motor sitting under that tiny hood, If that doesn't fit then maybe a boosted 2jz instead.. ..Now that would be wild and fasssssstttttttt.... I can see the wheelie bar and dual exhaust pipes petruding out the back of the mini now..

The day I see a street legal modified SC400 take out a stock ZO6 Vette then I will become a true believer.... Maybe Steve has the best chance of that happening one day....

This guy has the right idea, but let's try this with a newer mini and a 1uzfe.... Still image how fast this old mini is with just a 300whp Chevy N/A v8 motor... I bet you just that alone is scary fast let alone additional boost......

Stevie One Konobi, you are our only hope. Built it up and beat the ZO6....

Justen - Congrates on the new PB time at the track... That ride of yours must really be fun to be in under full throttle....

Scary is the word, even on slicks it'll light the rears up easy. I was stuffing around on my last laps having some tailout fun...pulling a long drifty in 2nd around 140kph when i hit a patch of dirt (some clown dragged onto the track from his off) and wham! 540 deg flat spin :) It was kinda fun once i figured there was nothing i was gonna hit :)

Your lucky you didn't flip it Justen, that sounds crazy and so does your ride.....It's sounds like you might be a little crazier then me.....Scary fast sounds really good to me...:yikes:

Heck, I say if your not living on the edge then your taking up way too much room.. Play hard I say, and or die trying......

James - I am very much a go for this Sunday morning at frigg'n 8AM:sleeping: ...I unfortunately got a little rearend vibration going on at about 50mph and up but I will race with it anyway...I just installed a newly charged NOS bottle so the juice is flowing... So gents...START YOUR ENGINES it's going to be an all out race, peddle to metal, full nitrous run, full boost, tires spinning, this should be very interesting?????

340whp to go along with a 2jz powered SC400..:33: I will defenitely have my hands full in this race but I think I'm gonna take you James ole boy with just my 290whp (100 shot).. Were gonna see what good old fashion big 1uzfe nitrous aided torque can do in short races vs. 50 more hp's.......:Eyecrazy:

Just trying to hype this race up a bit, hope you don't mind..It's all part of the fun...

I'm looking forward to this race too. Looser buy coffee ok?
Anyways, this should be fun. We have Steve as the ref and David the camera man LOL...

Great James, but the coffee idea should come before the race and not after.... You got it though my brother, loser buys.. Curious, how long will we be racing for James? Quarter mile or 0-80mph or so?... I just don't know how bad my rearend will vibrate at 100mph +... I may just have to shut it down around 80-90mph to be safe if that's ok with you...

Lex and Steve on Video, Cool!!! Now, I am really hoping I will pull away from ya James.... No false starts please, jumping the gun, and or cheating please...

As you can see, I am really relying on a very fast start and then I will hope to hold you off as that is the real strength with this SC4 of mine........Ha Ha....

Curious James, do you brake torque at starts with your 2jz? Do you have a torque converter stall rate upgrade?... Come to think of it, I don't know how your drivetrain is setup... I need to know what I am up against... He He... I personally start races from idle at that start, as I give my SC400 around 90 percent throttle thru most of 1st gear with no nitrous, second gear kicks and then I go 100 percent throttle which then kicks in the juice for me.... So if your next to me racing you should see my rears spin off the line then grip and then spin again in second and grip during the race... Your full boost should come on right about the time my NO kicks in...

Man, I get like a kid again when racing...I'm 40 years old, what is wrong with me fellas?:nervous:

It doesn't matter with these heavy SC400's really... I need a light weight car to build and turbo if I really want to be untouchable here in LA..... Like you Justen... One day my friend...

Look at the newer Supra's that are boosted up... They still don't have outstanding 1/4 mile runs mostly regardless of power ratings... Heavy, and lack of traction is the problem I believe... How does the saying go? What's the difference between a 500whp Supra and a 1000whp Supra is that they both go 12 seconds in the quarter... Something like that...

THis is becuase that 1000hp supra is nothing more then a dyno queen.... as most, not all but most 1000hp supras are... They are slow on the track cause there torque curve looks like a mountian, nothing nothing nothing then ramp up almost like a vertical wall, then fall on thier face as soon as they peek out.... all this is also very high in the RPM range and thus the reason for the extremely high HP numbers, but the average torque throughout the the RPM range seen in each gear during a race is actually pritty low and thus there slow times for being 1000hp.......

James, are you reading this by CJ?

Are the 2jz's really flawed in that regard? The power curve is to sharp and falls off too fast giving only extreme mid range power which inturn enables fast quarter mile times in the Supra's?.... I know alot of 2jz owners actually use nitrous loads to even out that torque curve when running large turbo's.. Gotta have it for good launches untill full spool begins...

You know that has always been the problem with smaller liter sized engines in heavy cars... Torque is just not their in most... V8's have that advantage in most cases over the 4 and straight 6 bangers... Maybe the Skyline is the the exception, but that is a relatively light weight car I would think..

Jib,

I am putting my money on you. NOS V8 (150 shot) Vs. 2JZGTE (14 psi) I predict Jibbby will WIN but blow his motor at the finishline. That will be a great video for sure. I think this is the first time two SC going at it with different setup. Suspension and weight is about the same.