Hubcentric Adaptors (Spigot Rings)

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Keep in mind that all Lexus OEM wheels are hub centric, and will fit perfectly to the center hub. Most aftermarket wheels will need a hub centric ring. They are not that expensive, and can be bought from many tire and wheel shops. Go find the right size you need, and put them on before aligning and installing them and you are good to go...Simple...

Ryan

It's not even safe to drive. Why would you want to align them?

i know its not safe. what im trying to figure out is if you run aftermarket wheels with out the rings will it cause wheel alignment issues i.e. following unevely paved roads, steering vibrations, etc. I just changed back to a set of Lexus wheels (forget which kind) and all these problems seem to be taken care of. I'll post later when i come to a better conclusion

i must say with full confidence that my summer wheels SUCKED. those things are going straight to the choppin block this winter..

my smaller winter tires has eliminated all my alignment worrys. no more drifting, no more vibrations..nothing. its magic..

i cant really conclude that the rings were at total fault, but it could of been a combo of missing rings and bad tires or unbalanced wheels. OEM Supra wheels targeted.....

Having wheels with weird offsets, low profile tires, and/or a high performance alignment can produce all of the symptoms you noted.

I have the same problem with my 18" wheels and 35 series tires. I'm going to crank in more caster in the alignment next time to see if that'll help.

Do a Google on "tramlining" and you'll find lots of interesting stuff.

BTW, I may have an OEM set of Supra 17" wheels & nearly bald Firestone Firehawk tires available soon. PM me if you're interested. Fronts are 8", rears are 9 1/2", and offsets are 50mm for both.