Help with 1uz year ID

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Udlman

I have purchased a 1uz halfcut for my transplant into a surf, but after reading through many pages of info, I am a bit confused.

According to the VIN search of UZS141 - 0009019 it comes up as a Dec 91 model.

It has a Crown badge on the bonnet/hood and was told it was a majesta.

The things that have me confused are.

1. Hydraulic fan
2. 40 - 40 - 40 plug loom
3. Not Log style headers
4. Fuel inlet and return on rear LHS(looking from front) of head
5. It has just the Toyota bullhorn emblem on the plenum
6. Single wire oxy sensors
7. Short oil filter stem
8. Cast engine mounts.

I am not sure what it is, and what wiring diagram to use/look for.

Cheers, Brad.

pop the cam drive cover and the plug leads cover - there should be a year written on the plug leads in white, along with some other useless info.

unless they're solid black (replacement leads), the year should be an accurate year-of-build.

All that stuff is normal on a JDM UZS141 crown majesta. We see them all the time and all that is the correct equipment and ecu that go together. What gets confusing is when you get the 4x4 models as they get a real mix and match set of parts. Just be aware that it pays to check wire colour and double check a few wire pin positions for the 40/40/40 as there was a pin out change and colour change. LS400 diagrams should do the job. Cheers

got any spare front quarter panels for the Majesta?

cars-directory list them as being available as a "JZS147" frame...

which is the same frame as the 2JZ Aristos!!! which makes me wonder if the Majesta panels will fit the Aristo...

Thanks Gloverman. At least I know that it is all supposed to be there.

DBB, Sorry, I did have the front quarters, but they looked in good condition, but they were full of bog and therefore dumped.

Cheers, Brad.