Help me install my SAFC piggy back.

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

och

I have a 94 LS400 and I recently got an APEXi SAFC Neo piggyback unit, which I'm going to try and install sometime during this week. I'm gonna have a lot of questions as I proceed, especially once its installed and I'm tuning it, but here are a few of my first questions.

1) The SAFC unit seems to have two wires for IG power, and two wires for Ground, yet ECU diagram shows one connection for each. So do I wire splice three wires together, one from ecu and two from SAFC?

2) There's an orange wire for "Illumination power" on the SAFC, but ECU diagram doesn't show for this connection. Do I just ignore this orange wire?

3) Theres a wire on the SAFC for Karman output and a wire for Karman input, yet the ECU diagram shows only one wire for Karman signal. Tell me if I understand this correctly - since the whole purpose of the SAFC is to modify Karman signal, I need to cut the Karman wire going to the ECU, and splice one end of it with SAFC's Karman input wire, and the other end with SAFC's Karman output. Is this correct?

Another thing, the diagrams index in the manual doesn't seem to be correct, so I'm planning to use Lexus wiring manual to determine which wires need to be spliced.

I appreciate everyones help in advance.

No idea help wise sorry, but i'd be interested to see how this goes. Looks to be an easier and cheaper method than going full standalone.