Hello from Russia. Allow me to introduce ...

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Quickly read the forum and found that this section is desirable to introduce themselves and tell us about your project.

Start with yourself -
My name - Nicholas (Nicholay) Tankushin (tank with ears)
x_bb38bfd8.jpg

I live in the city of Tura make it clearer where a reference to the map on Google.
https://maps.google.com/maps?ll=58.60666,59.81666&spn=0.1,0.1&t=h&hl=en

I will hope that with your help establish a legend motor 1uz-fe in legend Russian car industry - Volga
x_44e2f0c5.jpg

from the factory in the car was carbureted engine ZMZ 402 90 hp and 2.5. liters.
x_6b255213.jpg

after a car accident, I wanted to cut it and pass it on Metal scrap, but in the end I felt sorry for her and changed the engine repaired at ZMZ 406 injector 2.3. liter 150 hp
x_1bdebd7f.jpg
j5uht4yxl6c.jpg

And while I have only one question - I need a circuit diagram of the engine 1UZ-fe of car Toyota selsior UCF21 (1uz-f20T)

p.s. If you want to know about Russia or you need something from Russia with which I can help - email me.

Last edited:
thanks for the link to the document. I do not know how to put here +

humor appreciated) but how can send a woman I did not know (he know that is impossible) ... those who are smart and had the opportunity themselves left ...

I think the protests will not be if I am in this topic to write questions about installing the motor.

Last edited:
BigKriss XR8tt

Lancia, volvo she really is not. if you're interested I tomorrow (today I work) I will try to prepare a description of the history of this cars. Several cars has a lot to do with the Volga, Fords 30s-70s, 40s Opel Cadet. and so specifically my Volga is the "modernization" GAZ 24 1968.

on the installation of the engine, I will work 1-2 - days a week, and if possible upload photos (often can not because the work) ... Well, and to consult what is correct.