Heater hose positions

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Rollux

Hi All
Wondering if someone could post up the pics of where the heater hoses come off the engine on an early 1UZ. The heater is not connected on my Surf but I cannot find where the factory hoses actually should be. There are no blocked off pipes anywhere.

Cheers
Dan

Here is a series one motor. Outlet from motor (hot water to heater) is the 5/8th (16mm) steel pipe off the rear cross over fitting. Inlet to motor (cold water from heater) is the steel pipe which goes under the intake manifold into the back of the waterpump. Ive blanked off a few for jetboats and completely remove the pipe under the manifold and fit a frost plug to the waterpump and weld up the rear crossover. Hope these photos help. Cheers

Attachments

• camera clean work july 2011 176.jpg
    camera clean work july 2011 176.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 40
  • september stuff - lextreme 370.jpg
    september stuff - lextreme 370.jpg
    200.2 KB · Views: 35
  • september stuff - lextreme 367.jpg
    september stuff - lextreme 367.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 29
  • september stuff - lextreme 366.jpg
    september stuff - lextreme 366.jpg
    200.8 KB · Views: 31
Cheers.
I have neither of those fittings. What you do appears to have been done. Any chance you have a pipe for under the mani? Would you have a non welded rear crossover you'd like to swap?
This is going to be fun. Sigh......

As for hoses that will be easy, Use '92 on V6 4runner/Surf hoses one side is a two piece hose so you will need a joining piece for that and they go on in the right places so there's no worries about working out what goes where (the long one goes to the heater tap)