Head work and cams for N/A setup...where to get??

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

loosecannon

Hi Guy's

I have a 1uzfe in a race boat, carby setup (like the NZ speedway guy's) open headers etc,, I also have a an EFI engine setup, but I want to set the boat up with the carby deal first

As the class Rules state NO forced induction ( I know that would be cheaper HP, bang for buck etc), I am now looking at getting a set of heads mildly ported, up graded valve springs to suit the new cams etc, and more suited cams to be happy around 3000-7000rpm, and for an N/A setup,

Now, I am after a place that can do the head work, and fit the cams up in the heads etc, so I can just drop them on, I am in Australia, but I have family in the states, so no biggy there. NZ is fine too

I am waiting to hear back from both Bullet in QLD, and Lextreme about this,

can anyone give me some ideas or info on who can do this work , and had good results, and good to deal with ???

Regards
Dave

Attachments

• hydrobuild486.jpg
    hydrobuild486.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 37
John,
Thanks for the plug but I am now retired and loving it.
I would suggest Kevin Band at Kelford Cams NZ. He is one of the very few that really does know about air flow and camshafts/valves etc.

Email address has changed
Will send a PM

Regards to all
Erol

Jake @ Bain Racing www.bainracing.com.au he did brother's 1UZ heads, mild port flows well, port and cam package seem to be perfect.

also Greg McDonald 'GOMAC' in QLD, he is our engine builder, has done alot of 1UZ engines for boats, has alot of experience. i don't think i have ever seen anyone else get the numbers he has got out of a set of 1UZ heads. PM me if u want his number.

both guys have and are currently working on hypo NA 1UZ's, both should make inexcess of 600hp.