Head Gaskets Leak Fluid

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
Hey,

I think i know why my car idle so inconsistance. I also noticed some water in my exhaust tips too. Its more then usual. Water coolant was shot last two weeks ago. I think i have a leak in my head gaskets. I have copper .093" gaskets and ARP studs. I need to do a leak down test and see which head it is and need to retorque it. If all fails, i will be installing a set of MLS. I think the reason why my water pump and radiator was shot because the pressure created from the FI and travel through the leakage and creat massive pressure to the coolant system and blow up my seals.

The excessive water in my exhuast always puzzled me.....but i guess leak down will give some info on the internal status. What do u think?

David, if you suspect a BHG or any other reason why you might have exhaust gas in your cooling system, pick up the NAPA block tester kit, (their P/N: 700-1006). Costs less than $50 and works really well, AMHIK (I previously owned a MKIII Supra).

John

Copper only head gaskets suck for street cars. If you're still running stock timing maps this will continue until you get the timing to drop with boost at peak torque.